Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 10 October 2014

The hassle-free journey!

I have been  a real estate investor for the past 20 years. However, post recession, the regular real estate market dipped and like other investors even I saw a new opportunity in the form of foreclosures. Foreclosure properties became available at prices like never before. The buy/fix/rent and buy/fix/sell formula became great strategies  to make quick profits.

Foreclosed property investment differs from regular real estate investment, so I decided to hire an expert who was knowledgeable in this area of real estate. My friends suggested I hire the services of the experienced real estate wholesaler, New Western Acquisitions. In the end I can gladly say,  my investment journey in Dallas real estate investing was a true success.

The journey

•    When I approached New Western Acquisitions, I was introduced to a real estate agent. He discussed my investment goals, financial requirements, expectations and requirements. On the basis of this, we designed an investment plan.

•    We settled on a  property, and my agent negotiated the deal with the seller. Before acquiring the property, we crunched the numbers with his unsurpassed knowledge. He estimated the repairs costs, expected profits and feasibility of the investment.

•    The next step was to begin the repairs. The real estate agent put me in touch with  reliable contractors and laborers who then began the necessary repairs. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they did this at a reasonable cost!

•    Finally, after the transformation was complete, my agent helped me locate  a prospective buyer. The profits were attractive.

Their services are not a one-time deal. Even after our first venture together, they continued to  call me  whenever a property matching my requirements became available. Since then, New Western Acquisitions and I have made innumerable deals and I have earned steady profits.
Even after the housing crisis, I can call myself a successful real estate investor. Thanks to New Western Acquisitions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment